The Delivery Driver will move parts, equipment, and other merchandise from one location to another.
- Loads delivery vehicle with equipment scheduled for delivery.
- Delivers parcels to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
- Picks up parcels/equipment along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to drive safely.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to plan delivery routes.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Able to operate a forklift to load/unload trucks.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
- Able to learn how to install dish machines, ice machines, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload equipment with and without dollies in various types of weather.
Wage is based off of experience, starting at $15 going up to $20 per hour.